Filmgrain Foundation, the proud organizers of the Valletta Film Festival (VFF), is looking for a part-time Marketing and Sponsorship Executive, to join its team of passionate filmmakers, programmers and creatives.
1. Aiding in the development of the foundation’s sponsorship and donation strategy;
2. Pitching advertising sales proposals to current and potential partners and investors in VFF;
3. Negotiating and closing leads in a successful and professional manner;
4. Monitoring the local media market as well as social media to continue widening the festival’s client base through business development undertakings;
5. Client management prior and during the festival.
1. A proven track record in sales and marketing;
2. A sound academic background;
3. Excellent knowledge of English and Maltese;
4. Courteous and the ability to network within the business community;
5. Multi-tasking skills and the agility to carry out tasks in a swift manner;
6. A positive personality with a can-do attitude;
7. The ability to work in a multicultural team;
8. Excellent organisational skills and proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to [email protected]